- For the address, telephone, and email, see the Contact Me page.
- Further personal details are available upon request.
Grades given in the German 6-point grading system.
|Degree||Year||Institution||Advanced courses||Final grade|
|A Level||2006||Kant-Gymnasium, Karlsruhe||Mathematics, physics, and English||1.4 (A)|
|B.Sc.||2009||Cooperative State University of Karlsruhe,
Faculty of Applied Computer Science
|Minor in e-commerce||1.4 (A)|
|M.Sc.||2018||Karlsruhe Institute of Technology,
Faculty of Computer Science
Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cryptography
Master's thesis: "Privacy-Preserving State Estimation via Cryptographically Secure Kalman Filtering" (2018).
|Internship as part of the job-integrated graduate education (DHBW), with emphasis on SAP (ABAP) development|
|2009–13||dm-drogerie markt GmbH Karlsruhe, Germany||Technology expert for Point of Sale (POS) software development, deployment, and back end operation|
|2013–15||Ibid.||Technology expert for Enterprise Service Management solution design and server administration|
|2015–||Ibid.||Technology and security expert for cloud-based service management systems and solutions|
- Design and implementation of a workflow management and automation tool for SAP instance cloning
- System-wide assessment of quality management in SAP development process and the subsequent design and integration of automated ABAP source code analysis and unit testing (bachelor thesis)
- Design and implementation of a modular POS software deployment process across a multinational store chain
- Design and supervision of a technical merger of legacy IT Service Management applications into a single unified platform
- Design and enactment of security policies, access controls, and user management process for a unified ITSM platform
- Planning and supervision of a VPN and web service-based integration between a foreign partner's ticketing system and own company's ITSM platform
- Design and enactment of a role- and access level-based security policy in a cloud-based enterprise service management system
- Graduating with distinction from one of Germany's top research universities while working in a position of technical responsibility for the industry
- Team-based problem solving, including specific software development methods like Scrum
- Project management (task prioritizing, resource allocation, cost-benefit analysis, timeboxing, reporting, etc.)
- Coordination and supervision of goal-oriented consultant, freelancer, and intern activities
- Formal academic research and oversight of undergraduate projects and bachelor theses
- Requirements engineering and software design (UML, Java/Eclipse, C#, Python, etc.)
- Web design and application development (PHP, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Server and database administration (Windows Server, IIS, Powershell, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Information security assessment and policy design, incl. formal cryptography and security models
- IT Service Management (ITIL® Foundation certified)
- Common office and academic software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, LaTeX, etc.)
- Languages: Russian (native speaker), English (near native), German (near native)
- Driver's license since 2014
- Storytelling: I enjoy reading both history and fiction, as well as participating in original writing, narrative analysis, and critical discussion of both.
- Social gaming: I view gaming as a intense social activity that both hones one's analytic and communication skills and provides substantial stress relief. I am also interested in formal analysis and theory of games.
- Astronomy and astrophysics: I've been fascinated by space exploration since childhood, and have been following the scientific news in space-related quantum physics and cosmology for years.
All references available upon request.