Here is the newest from the website.
Dear hackers and botnets,
I know you probably will never read this, but I just wanted to let you know that I am not running any of the following Joomla extensions on this website, nor am I planning to ever install any update with known security vulnerabilities like those:
- EasyBlog (com_easyblog) – this is the main culprit: I am getting 27 daily requests to it on average from people trying to break in, so let me reiterate that I am not, and will never install this component on Koveras' Korner.
- FoxContact (com_foxcontact) – apparently the next hot thing since EasyBlog, been getting a bunch of hits on it. Sorry to disappoint you, not happening.
- AdsManager (com_adsmanager)
- B2J Contact? (com_b2jcontact)
- CCBoard (com_ccboard)
- CCkjseblod? (com_cckjseblod)
- Collector (com_collector)
- Com Profiler (com_comprofiler)
- Community (com_community)
- DJ-Classifieds (com_djclassifieds)
- Easy Social (com_easysocial)
- JooCM (com_joocm)
- Fabrik (com_fabrik)
- Face Gallery? (com_facegallery)
- jDownloads (com_jdownloads)
- Joomanager (com_joomanager)
- Joomla Content Editor (com_jce)
- jTag Members? (com_jtagmembers)
- Kide Chat (com_kide)
- Kunena (com_kunena)
- Mac Gallery (com_macgallery)
- MyBlog (com_myblog)
- Phoca Guestbook (com_phocaguestbook)
I have set up 404 codes for all of your requests to these components, but you seem to need to update your scripts to stop sending those and save yourself some bandwidth. Also, this is a Joomla website, not a Wordpress one, so you can stop looking for wlwmanifest.xml here.